whatsapp-logo+92 300 859 4219 , +92 300 859 1434

   Cash On Delivery is Available

whatsapp-logo+92 300 859 4219 , +92 300 859 1434

   Cash On Delivery is Available

Dasu Dam to usher in new period of socio-economic growth: PM Imran

Prime Minister Imran Khan
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday mentioned the development of water reservoirs within the nation is important to fulfill the approaching challenges of water scarcity and energy era.

In his interplay with the employees, together with international engineers, throughout his go to to the development website of Dasu Dam, the prime minister expressed satisfaction over the tempo of ongoing work and lauded their efforts in the direction of completion of the challenge.

The prime minister mentioned completion of the Dasu Dam will guarantee low cost and clear electrical energy and ease the burden on customers.

PM Khan mentioned the challenge will usher in a brand new period of socio-economic growth within the nation.

He mentioned that pricey electrical energy triggers inflation within the nation. “Our business was rising 50 years in the past once we had low cost electrical energy, because of Manga and Tarbela dams.”

The prime minister added that low cost electrical energy will profit business essentially the most.

Part-I of the Dasu Dam will likely be accomplished by 2025 and it’ll begin supplying 2160 megawatts to the nationwide grid.

After completion of Part II in 2029, the capability of the dam will likely be elevated to 4320 MW.

The work on the Dasu Dam has been enhanced below the federal government’s coverage to diversify energy manufacturing.

The acquisition of land for the dam has been finalized and the development is continuous in compliance with SOPs, regardless of the coronavirus scenario.

‘Dasu Hydropower challenge to create 8,000 jobs’

In the meantime, State Minister for Info and Broadcasting Farrukh Habib mentioned the primary part of 2160 MW Dasu Hydropower Challenge would begin energy era by April 2025.

In a tweet, the minister mentioned it will be accomplished in two phases and the primary part will likely be accomplished at a value of Rs511 billion.

Some 80% of the challenge value of the primary part will likely be borne by Wapda and the remaining 20% will likely be offered by the World Financial institution.

Farrukh Habib mentioned the challenge will inject Rs12 billion items of low cost and environment-friendly energy within the nationwide grid, apart from creating 8,000 jobs.